- What data do we collect
- How do we collect your data
- How will we use your data
- How do we store your data
- What are your data protection rights
- What are cookies
- What types of cookies do we use
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our company collects the following data:
- Personal Identification Information: Name, email address, telephone number, postal address
- Billing address
- Landing page url information
How do we collect your data:
You directly provide 3i Inc. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services (Social Network Payment)
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies (tracking system)
- Voluntarily show popups to give further discount information
3i Inc. may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data:
3i Inc. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Improve our products by analyzing your activities on our website
3i Inc. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop 3i Inc. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the 3i Inc. group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact to email@example.com.
Families Policy Requirements
Pivo does not implement APIs or SDKs that are not approved for use in child-directed services unless they are used behind a neutral age screen or implemented in a way that does not result in the collection of data from children (e.g., providing Google Sign-in as an optional feature). Apps that target both children and older audiences must not require users to sign-in or access app content through an API or SDK that is not approved for use in child-directed services.
What are your data protection rights:
3i Inc. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights.
Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request 3i Inc. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that 3i Inc. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request 3i Inc. to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that 3i Inc. erase your personal data, if your Personal Data is no longer required for the purposes of which it was collected or if you withdraw consent. You can email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further request.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that 3i Inc. restrict the processing of your personal data, if you think that the data is incorrect or against the law.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that 3i Inc. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you, if you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our
Or write to us: 13F, R&D Tower, Nuritkum Square, 396 World cup buk-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use:
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality - 3i Inc. uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - 3i Inc. uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies:
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy Policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: 13F, R&D Tower, Nuritkum Square, 396 World cup buk-ro, Mapo-gu, Seoul